LIVE PAINTING is a great way to dazzle up the visuals at your event or festival. I’m happy to work with you and paint thematic works with enough notice. I’m open to do live painting in and around Salt Lake City or as a guest artist at regional festivals, including events ranging from six hours to five days. Terms and availability will vary and I do lots of trade work and support charity functions. I will want to make sure the tone and energy of the event where you’d like live painting is aligned with my artwork. Please contact me about your event, what you’re doing, dates, etc.
SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Preparation Time (usually a few days, then 2 hours before the event to set up)
- Power: Need one 120 v A/C circuit in proximity
- Lighting: I can bring my own, but need to know
- Location: Is it indoor or outdoor? What are the times of event? Travel time?
- Vending: Can I also sell my art?
- Theme: Do you want me to paint something specific?
- What are your artwork ownership and licensing wants and expectations?
- What are you promoting? What is your purpose? [ Since my participation is seen as an endorsement, I’d like to ensure we are aligned in our intentions ]