Purchase Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All sales for products purchased from aspenmoonart.com are final once orders are shipped. Refunds are not given. Products will be replaced if they are damaged during shipping or have manufacturing defects.
- Aspen Moon does not sell or accept payments for original art through this website. If you’re interested in an original, please contact me to set up an appointment.
- All artwork purchased from this site is subject to my Image Use Policy.
- All artwork downloaded from this site is subject to my Image Use Policy. And by downloading art you agree to abide by the rules and constraints established therein.
- Full payment is required at time of order.
- Aspen Moon Art accepts cash and pre-approved checks in U.S. dollars for in person sales. For online orders, Aspen Moon accepts checks in U.S. dollars (from US banks only) and payments through paypal.com. PayPal accepts various forms of payment and allows for guest (i.e no account required) credit card purchases.
- According to the Utah Legal Tender Act, 2011 (H.B. 317, Utah Code Section 1. Section 59-1-1501), Utah recognizes U.S. federally minted gold and silver bullion as legal tender. Aspen Moon accepts payments made in U.S. silver and gold bullion. In addition, Aspen Moon will also generally discount purchases made in bullion. When bullion is used, prices of products, including sales tax, will be adjusted to face value of bullion used in purchases, based on the spot price at the time of purchase. Please contact me if you’re interested in paying with bullion instead of U.S. dollars.
- For products that are manufactured at order, such as giclée reproductions, limited edition prints, and banners, 50% of the purchase price of the item is allocated to a non-refundable manufacturing deposit. In the event the order is cancelled, this deposit amount will be retained as a restocking fee on an item by item basis.
- Orders payed for by checks are subject to a shipping delay to ensure funds have cleared the bank. On average this will be 8-10 business days. Checks from foreign (i.e. non-US) banks are not accepted except under very special circumstances and are subject to a 30-day shipping delay to ensure funds clear.
- Checks returned due to lack of funds will be resubmitted and an additional $75 fee will be assessed.
- User accounts are not required. Visitors to aspenmoonart.com may purchase and comment without creating an account (name and email are required).
- User accounts may be set up to track orders and manage digital downloads if desired. Go to the My Accounts page to register.
- Cancellations or refunds are not offered after orders are shipped.
- For orders of products normally in stock (i.e. magnets, stickers, prints), orders may be cancelled prior to shipping by contacting me and requesting that the shipment be stopped and the order be refunded. Please include account name, email address, order number, and order date.
- For orders that require the manufacture of goods (i.e. giclée reproductions, limited edition prints, banners), a 50% restocking fee will be retained and 50% of the product price will be refunded, provided the order is cancelled prior to shipping.
- You may select to pick up your art from my studio in Salt Lake City. If you come pick it up, no shipping or handling fees will be charged. Please contact me to set up an appointment.
- When items are shipped, purchaser will pay an additional charge for USPS Priority Mail shipping. For items requiring insurance and special handling or packaging considerations, an additional handling fee is required.
- Online orders are subject to simple rules to determine shipping fees, which are based on product type. My goal is to reduce shipping costs whenever possible. In certain cases where shipping is miscalculated and overcharged, or if shipments containing multiple orders can be consolidated to save shipping costs, then partial refunds to reimburse unnecessary shipping fees will be given. Expect 4-5 business days from shipping date for refunds to be processed.
- All products are shipped with insurance. If products are damaged during shipping, please contact me immediately. Please provide details about the damages that occurred. Photos are also helpful. After 10 days, product shipping damage warranty expires, and is null and void.
- Aspen Moon Art will replace products damaged during shipping or products with manufacturing flaws or issues. Please contact me if you encounter issues with the quality or delivery of your product. Please give a detailed description of product quality or manufacturing issues. In most cases, a photograph or other proof of damage will be required.
- All products are shipped with insurance. If products are damaged during shipping, please contact me immediately. Please provide details about the damages that occurred. Photos will also be required. After 10 days, product shipping damage warranty expires, and is null and void.
- If you are dissatisfied, you must contact me within 10 business days of the receipt of your order to make your claim.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
- No refunds are given after orders have shipped.
- Returns are only allowed when there is a flaw in product manufacturing (see Product Warranty section above). In most cases, the damaged product will be replaced.
Thank you for your support of hand crafted visionary artwork. -am.